In addition to fellowship events planned by the Fellowship Committee, we are grateful for many other opportunities for our congregation to be in fellowship.
- Women's Retreats - Held twice a year, spring and fall, for fellowship and spiritual renewal.
- Luncheon & Fellowship - Co-ed, meets at the church on the second Tuesday of the month at noon. Potluck style lunch is served. Bring a dish if you are able. (September - May)
- Crafts and More - Gather on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. to make craft items for the Holiday Bazaar.
- That Thing Where We Talk About Stuff is a discussion group about faith, pop culture and more for 18- to 30ish-year-olds that meets monthly at pubs and cafés around the Toledo area. Connect through Facebook.
- Family Ministry is a group designed for families with children ages 0-18. The group gathers once a month for potlucks, discussions, playing and fellowship. Connect through Facebook and the Family Connection newsletter. (September - May)